Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marwin_42 <ma...@riksgalden.se> on 2007/02/27 10:43:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Where to put the 403.7 page?

Hi all,

I�m running a Apache 2.2.4 server with modjk.
I require a client certificate on the SSL. All this works fine for the
users that has certificates, but the ones that don�t get a 404-error.

So here is the question: Where do I put the 403.7-error page on in the
webserver so that the users can understand that this site requires a
certificate?

Since modjk works as a "proxy", I don�t know where to the 403.7-page.
In the Apache or in the jakarta?

Please advise!

Regards,

Martin