Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2004/10/24 23:32:12 UTC

Ordered collections implemented in Slide?

Hi guys,

Is the "Ordered Collections" RFC 3648 implemented by Slide?  I don't see any
of the directives or special methods in the code so I'm guessing that its
not. Is anyone planning to implement this, or will it be on the roadmap for
a later release?

Thanks,
Warwick

RE: Repository being reset after restart, how to get back content ?

Posted by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com>.
Thanks all.  It nows works, after I reinstalled Slide 2.1B2 over the
B1 installation.  Everything is back.

Nick

Posted by Tassos Bassoukos <ab...@gmail.com>.

Re: Server seems to hang on create new WebdavResource...

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
This looks like a live lock in the database used. Do you use the
external transaction feature?

Oliver

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:33:05 -0400, Nick Longinow

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.