Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Jonathan Robie <jo...@redhat.com> on 2010/03/12 20:05:42 UTC

Java Broker Docs in DocBook

The DocBook conversion includes the Java Broker docs, but I don't know
who is maintaining them. Who plans to do this?

If nobody steps up, I plan to leave them pretty much as is.

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Java Broker Docs in DocBook

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
What I would like to do (as I think Rajith brought up in another thread) is
try to make as much documentation as possible cover *both* the C++ and Java
Broker, highlighting differences where necessary (in the same way that some
functionality may be platform specific).

Robbie and I are currently working on QMF within the Java Broker.  With
this, AMQP 0-10, and Federation (which should also be part of 0.8) the
functional overlap should be substantial and hopefully as we do more
releases the commonalities should be even greater.

Unfortunately I've not yet had the time to properly review the
documentation, but I will try to do so shortly,

-- Rob

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.