Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Judy Nash <ju...@exchange.microsoft.com> on 2014/12/05 22:51:54 UTC

build in IntelliJ IDEA

Hi everyone,

Have a newbie question on using IntelliJ to build and debug.

I followed this wiki to setup IntelliJ:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Useful+Developer+Tools#UsefulDeveloperTools-BuildingSparkinIntelliJIDEA

Afterward I tried to build via Toolbar (Build > Rebuild Project).
The action fails with the error message:
Cannot start compiler: the SDK is not specified.

What SDK do I need to specify to get the build working?

Thanks,
Judy

RE: build in IntelliJ IDEA

Re: build in IntelliJ IDEA