Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Marc Esher (4-2060)" <me...@argusgroupinc.com> on 2004/09/15 15:39:11 UTC

this has to be super simple: different logger, multiple appenders, for different classes

All,

  This has to be so simple: I have 2 classes, and I want each of those
classes to use a different logger. Each logger will have an stdout,
email, and file appender

When I call the logger for Class1, I want to say getLogger("Class1") and
then have the 3 different appenders for that logger invoked.

When I call the logger for Class2, I want to say getLogger("Class2") and
then have the 3 different append for that logger invoked.

How does one do this?

Thanks!