Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Erich W Schreiner <es...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/23 13:50:17 UTC

Contributing to Wicket

Dear Wicket team,

as I'm using wicket for some time now, I would like to contribute back to the
community. An additional motivation is getting to know the insides of Wicket
better - and the best way I can imagine is by working on Wicket itself. :-)

I have looked at the list of open issues in JIRA and found some that seem to be
easy to fix. This seems to be a good starting point for me.

What are your procedures for letting me submit changes / patches? Is there a
link pointing to a description of building Wicket from source
(/contribute/building-from-svn.html on wicket.apache.org is broken - and yes, I
did a forced reload of the page :-)

Cheers,
Erich

Re: Contributing to Wicket