Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Susheel Jalali <Su...@CoscendCommunications.com> on 2015/01/10 19:31:14 UTC

Sending invitations in advance for multiple invitees or recurring meetings

Dear Fellow Users of OpenMeetings,

We understand there are four ways to send invitations to attendees.
Under what conditions is each of these useful? Which user scenarios are
the purpose /reason of each of these methods?

    a. Conference room, Actions-->Send Invitation menu

    b. Contacts and Messages

    c. Calendar

    d.  Chat Panel Invitation icon

Additionally,

1.  How do we invite multiple invitees to a conference 5 days in advance?

2.  We would like to have a recurring meeting  for 1 hour, at a
particular time every day, with the same number of attendees. How do we
send such invitations?

Susheel Jalali

Customer Operations Leader,

Coscend Communications Solutions

Elite Premio Complex Suite 200 Survey No 7 & 8 Balewadi Pune 411045
Maharashtra India

Cell +91-9011000233

_Susheel.Jalali@CoscendCommunications.com_

Web site:www.CoscendCommunications.com
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/>

*Coscend’s**Software Service Factory*

"*Coscend Communications* is ... *pioneering a new approach*to ...
software applications development, and systems integration."

*Light Reading Network, *December, 2007

"*Coscend*is at the*vanguard of a new evolution*in telco OSS/BSS systems
integration."

*Caroline Chappell*
A leading authority in the communications services software industry

"There are *innovative*…*tools*from ... *Coscend *bubbling up, which
will help accelerate the data consolidation process and reduce its cost."

*Dennis Mendyk, */Editor,/Building a *Telco Service Factory*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.CoscendCommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>