Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Sutton <pa...@awe.com> on 1999/02/05 10:51:59 UTC

default acccess log

On 5 Feb 1999 pcs@hyperreal.org wrote:
>    /* The name of the log files */
>    #ifndef DEFAULT_XFERLOG
>   -#ifdef OS2
>   -/* Set default for OS/2 file system */
>   +#if defined(OS2) || defined(WIN32)
>    #define DEFAULT_XFERLOG "logs/access.log"
>    #else
>    #define DEFAULT_XFERLOG "logs/access_log"

Actually, there is no point setting a default xfer log at all, is there,
since no if CustomLog/TransferLog is given no access log is produced.

The code which sets and displays the "default" access log needs removing.
Oh, except I guess there may be alternate logging modules which expect
a DEFAULT_XFERLOG macro.

Paul