Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jay Wright <jw...@once.com> on 2001/10/16 23:54:15 UTC

jndi with ejb

I'm writing a servlet (or jsp in the test case) that references an ejb on
tomcat 4.0.  The ejb container is on an entirely separate machine.

What are the necessary configurations within tomcat to reference the ejb
container and access the proper interfaces.  Currently I have a
jndi.properties file, but I don't believe that is what is needed.  Should I
be configuring the server.xml in TOMCAT_HOME/conf or the web.xml file (at
either the server or app level)?

If someone has an example, that would help.

Thanks,
Jay