Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mike Pence <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/20 17:45:46 UTC

Best practices for what goes in a message?

Hello group,

I realize that the contents and style of messaging is largely a domain
specific thing for each implementation, contingent on the scope of the
requirements for the organization implementing Kafka, etc. But surely there
are some things that are essential, things that each Kafka user should
include in their messages as a "best practice."

I would appreciate any pointers in that direction.

Re: Best practices for what goes in a message?

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you can read some wiki pages like

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#operations