Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/13 10:18:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Cut branch for 0.9 release

Hi Alex,

What is your progress of the Cassandra interpreter improvement ? Anyone
else please comment if you have any concerns.

Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月26日周日 下午8:07写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [DISCUSS] Cut branch for 0.9 release

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Awesome.

Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月15日周六 下午11:08写道:

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.