Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Steve Landrey <SL...@skillstorm.com> on 2015/02/19 20:19:35 UTC

Flex Developer Opportunity

Hi,

My name is Steve Landrey, and I'm a technical recruiter with SkillStorm - a National IT Solutions Company. While posting a job role in the LinkedIn group Apache Flex Developers, I had an individual reach out to me and suggest to email this group. Here is the job for which I'm searching for Flex Developers for. If you are interested in this job, please reach out to me by email (slandrey@skillstorm.com<ma...@skillstorm.com>) so we can set up a time to chat.

Flex (70 - 80% of the position) & JAVA Developer needed to build, test, and deploy new Metaportal application.

Skills / qualifications;
5+ years in Adobe Flex 3 or 4 experience
Expert in Adobe Flex 4 in both MXML and ActionScript
Expert in building custom components and out of the box components such as datagrid
Expert knowledge of at least one well known Flex framework (such as RobotLegs, Parsley, Cairnogorm, other).
Robotlegs experience is big plus.
Knowledge of styling and skinning techniques
Knowledge of charting is big plus
Knowledge or utilization of any of these are big plus: JBoss + Restful Services + Java EE 6 + JPA big pluses

Best,

Steve Landrey
Technical Recruiter
[cid:image001.png@01D04C4F.1562D3B0]
www.SkillStorm.com<http://www.skillstorm.com/> | SLandrey@skillstorm.com<ma...@skillstorm.com>
O: 317-916-7082
Direct: 317-870-1032
8425 Woodfield Crossing Suit 331
Indianapolis, IN 46240

Re: Flex Developer Opportunity

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Oops! Kindly ignore my previous email. I sent it to the group by mistake.

Cheers!

Re: Flex Developer Opportunity

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,
Attaching my CV. Kindly let me know if my profile suits your requirements.
Not sure, if candidates from outside can apply. However, let me know about
it.

Cheers!
Deepak