Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Klein <pa...@bi-so.de> on 2007/03/28 11:23:41 UTC

If-component and T4.1.2-Snapshot

Hello,

i'm experiencing some trouble here with Tapestry4.1.2 SNAPSHOT and
ognl-expressions.

I've got the following construct in a table-component in my template:

   <input jwcid="price@TextField"
value="ognl:orderPosition.price.netPrice" size="6"
translator="translator:bisoNumber,pattern=#0.00#"
displayName="message:PRICE" validators="validators:required"/>

from the state of the application both methods isShowPrices() and
isPositionEditable() both should return true.

T4.1.1 builds html-code like following:

			<input type="text" name="price" value="365,00" id="price" size="6" />

however, if i switch to T4.1.2 SNAPSHOT i get the following:

			365,00

using the identical application state, which would imply that isPositionEditable has returned false which it shouldn't. I've put some debug output
into the isPositionEditable() method to track it's result and had to realize that the method was called only once for a table containing 6 rows in
each of which it should've been called.

Additionally to that i'm experiencing some trouble with the latest tap/ognl snapshot as expressions like "ognl:conditionA||conditionB" result in an exception.

Does anyone have an idea about to avoid the first first problem?

I guess the second one came with the latest snapshot of ognl as it worked with 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT last week...

Regards,
	Patrick