Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2020/09/02 04:21:15 UTC

Re: Podling Iotdb Report Reminder - September 2020

Looks fine to me but you might mention under the board section that a
vote for graduation and discussion on the Charter Resolution is under
discussion.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Podling Iotdb Report Reminder - September 2020

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reminding us.

We will update the report.