Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2007/02/02 00:29:00 UTC

wsdl jar support?

Hi,
In Muse 2.1.0, the wsdls are expected to be found in
WEB-INF\classes\wsdl.  Since the files are on the classpath, they are
easily picked up by Muse.

I have a lot of wsdls, so I attempted place them in a single jar file in
\classes\wsdl.  But Muse is not able to find the wsdls.  Does Muse
support finding wsdl files in JARs?  Or do they need to be flattened in
\classes\wsdl?  A jar makes it much easier to maintain and deploy wsdl
files, especially when there may be hundreds of them.
-Vinh

Re: wsdl jar support?

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
I believe this is a J2EE issue - the J2EE classloader assumes all content
under /WEB-INF/classes is un-jarred; meanwhile, the content of
/WEB-INF/lib is jarred. Thus, the classpath for any J2EE web app is:

classpath=SERVER_HOME/lib;WEB_APP_HOME/WEB-INF/classes;WEB_APP_HOME/WEB-INF/lib/library1.jar;WEB_APP_HOME/WEB-INF/lib/library2.jar;
...etc.

If you want to package your WSDLs as a JAR, you need to put that JAR in
WEB-INF/lib.

Dan

"Vinh Nguyen \(vinguye2\)" <vi...@cisco.com> wrote on 02/01/2007
06:29:00 PM: