Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/03 15:00:54 UTC

[hudson] CXF-Trunk-JDK16 job disabled

Hi CXF developers,

I've disabled the CXF-Trunk-JDK16 Hudson job [1] since the last three
builds [2,3,4] all got stuck for hours while executing
org.apache.cxf.javascript.AnyTest and had to be manually killed to
avoid blocking the build queue.

I'm not sure whether this is a CXF or a Hudson issue. Can you please
check whether the build is supposed to work, and feel free to
re-enable the Hudson job (clear the "Disable Build" option in the job
configuration) once it's back to normal.

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK16/
[2] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK16/95/
[3] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK16/94/
[4] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK16/93/

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [hudson] CXF-Trunk-JDK16 job disabled

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I think I've fixed this and I've launched a build. If it doesn't work
I'll re-disable.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
My fix isn't enough. Some 'blame'-ing is called for here to see what
changes have caused all this confusion.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.