Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Barry Workman <bw...@beol.net> on 2000/11/17 04:49:59 UTC

Re: Scaling Problems/tables-Solved

First ..My apologies to the list.

This problem was environmental rather than a shortfall in the application.
Once I reset the memory allocation in the Java VM and then increased the
capacity of my swap files the application ran ...beautifully  !

Guess you learn new things each day.

Thank you Hani !

I am still very much interested in your solution as well as the efforts
mentioned by others.