Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Qiang Zhou <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 05:55:59 UTC

How can select HttpConnectionManager class?

Dear All:

      Normal, I create new Httpclient object, always as this : "Httpclient
client = new Httpclient()". In Httpclient3.0 API said, that would contain
defautl connection manager object(SimpleConnectionManager).  I want get the
different with SimpleConnectionManger,
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager<file:///D:/Develope/API/commons-httpclient-3.0-beta1/docs/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.html>.
In our spec servlet, each access would setup an Httpconnection to links to
others data server. Use the default setting or use
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManger?

Best regards

qiang.zhou

Re: How can select HttpConnectionManager class?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 11:55 +0800, Qiang Zhou wrote:
> Dear All:
>
>       Normal, I create new Httpclient object, always as this : "Httpclient
> client = new Httpclient()". In Httpclient3.0 API said, that would contain
> defautl connection manager object(SimpleConnectionManager).  I want get the
> different with SimpleConnectionManger,
> MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager<file:///D:/Develope/API/commons-httpclient-3.0-beta1/docs/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.html>.
> In our spec servlet, each access would setup an Httpconnection to links to
> others data server. Use the default setting or use
> MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManger?
>

> Best regards
>
> qiang.zhou

HttpClient httpclient = new HttpClient(
  new MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager());

Hope this helps

Oleg