Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Kasthuriraajan Ratnasingam <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/20 04:37:35 UTC

Support AMQP protocol for RocketMQ

Hi all,

For this project I have developed a socket programming server for client
connection.
But as dongeforever <https://github.com/dongeforever> mentioned in my pull
request,

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals/pull/98#discussion_r211134080

It has some problem. So I have decided to develop the server , which can
connect using channels for client connection. According to my search some
other amqp supported brokers are using channels for client connection.

I have planned to use java.nio library for this. What is your opinion?

Suggestions are mostly welcome.

Thanks
Best regards,
R.Kasthuriraajan

--
R.Kasthuriraajan.
Undergraduate student | Department of Computer Science,

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/>
stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/users/8870269/kasthuriraajan?tab=profile