Posted to dev@submarine.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2020/03/09 23:27:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Use hadoop 2.10 by default

Hello Submarine devs,

   1. SUBMARINE-399 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUBMARINE-399> added
   a profile to support Hadoop 2.10.
   2.
   3.

One of the highlights in Hadoop 2.10 is the GPU scheduling support on YARN.
It makes the Submarine project much useful. What do you think of setting
Hadoop 2.10 as the default profile?

Re: [DISCUSS] Use hadoop 2.10 by default

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Thanks Folks.
I missed the thread. Apologies for this.
2.10.0 is not a stable release, do you see any problem @Wei-Chiu Chuang
<we...@cloudera.com>

- Sunil

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.