Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Chris Kruk <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/28 17:02:53 UTC

Resource and authorisation modules

Hi,

I’m a member of a research project which aim is to create a federation
in cloud. I’ve been looking at your project and was wonder if or how
difficult would it be to reuse some of your Amber functionality. In
particular I’m interested in resource management and authorisation
module.

I’m still going through your source code and any information which I
can find on the web but it would be much easier if you could point me
exactly where in the source code should I be looking for these
resource and authorisation modules. May be there is more modular
version already available where some modules can be taken out and
hooked into something else.

Many thanks for your help,
Chris

Re: Resource and authorisation modules

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Chris

On Aug 28, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Chris Kruk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m a member of a research project which aim is to create a federation
> in cloud. I’ve been looking at your project and was wonder if or how
> difficult would it be to reuse some of your Amber functionality. In
> particular I’m interested in resource management and authorisation
> module.
>
> I’m still going through your source code and any information which I
> can find on the web but it would be much easier if you could point me
> exactly where in the source code should I be looking for these
> resource and authorisation modules.

[0] might be a good starting point.

> May be there is more modular
> version already available where some modules can be taken out and
> hooked into something else.

and in [1] there are the artifacts you can download.

Regards

Antonio

[0] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/OAuth+2.0+Authorization+Server
[1] http://incubator.apache.org/amber/download.html