Posted to users@camel.apache.org by j_pramanik_ind <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 13:36:24 UTC

Need to write correct Spring XML DSL

Hi All,

I am new to Apache Camel. What I need to know is how to write SPRING XML DSL
to accomplish particular task. Here is small description of my task below -

I need to read a supplied file containing delimited line of text and process
the file by different processor previously defined. This processor would be
selected on the basis of file content.
For. e.g. the file contains -
     userid=1~pass=jayanta~oprncode=REPT~custno=4990000001~

Here we can find the value of oprncode is 'REPT'. Depending on this value we
need route it to different processor for processing the file data. For this
what should I write in XML DSL file ?

Thanks in advance.

Jayanta P.

Re: Need to write correct Spring XML DSL

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
https://www.google.com/search?q=camel+spring+DSL&oq=camel+spring+DSL&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3157j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

That should get you started.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39>*