Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ramesh Chakravarthula <nc...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/05 04:07:12 UTC

General Information

Hello,

I am working on a case study on Hadoop for my college project. I would
appreciate if anyone could please point me to resources that would provide
information on the following:

1. Development methodology
     - What development models are used?
     - How are changes from the community reviewed and integrated?
     - How are requirements gathered and who evaluates/prioritizes them?
     - How is work distributed and timelines enforced?

2. Hadoop Objectives:
    - Technical
    - Political
    - Financial