Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Søren Neigaard <s....@mobilethink.dk> on 2001/11/08 19:23:35 UTC

It only works the first time it's requested

I have a XSP (with the extension xml) that calls a method in a logicsheet,
and this etho returns XML. This XML is the processed and returned to the
user. All this works just fine the first time I make the request, but
thereafter all requests fail, it's like the method dosn't return any XML!?

I'm wondering, is this a known C2 issue (maybe I have configured somthing
wrong), or can it only be blamed on my method?

I have attached the two files I talk about in this mail.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
System Architect
Mobilethink A/S