Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Ali Naddaf <al...@naddaf.org> on 2009/10/24 23:52:17 UTC

MetaType service

Hello everyone.

I like to use the MetaType service but need to add some extra
"attributes" to the AD element of the xml descriptor. Looking at the
schema, it seems that it permits such extensions (it has <anyAttribute/>
in the complex type definition for the AD type) but if I do so, how can
I use the MetaType service to retrieve these extra attributes? Is there
an API that returns something like a Map for the attributes? I couldn't
find one.

Many thanks,
Ali.