Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2004/07/13 11:07:36 UTC

Cactus and JCoverage using maven plugin

Did some one know if it is possible to have a JCoverage report of my
cactus test ?
And how i could enable it during the maven site generation ?
Maybe has an independant report or better with the coverage of both my
JUnit test with my Cactus test.

I don't know if this question is more for the cactus plugin team or for
the JCoverage one.

Nicolas

RE: Cactus and JCoverage using maven plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

I have never used jcoverage so I can't help you. However, I have used Clover
with Cactus and it worked great. If I remember correctly simply run:

maven clover:on cactus:test

-Vincent