Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by abhayd <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/12 17:33:56 UTC

solr admin bug with defaultCoreName

i m using solr 4 from trunk. May be its reported but i didnt not see ...

When i add defaultCoreName. I dont see Core Admin in left menu bar
I see all other items. Anyway to overcome this?

here is my solr.xml
<cores adminPath="/admin/cores" defaultCoreName="core0">
    <core name="core0" instanceDir="core0" />
    <core name="core1" instanceDir="core1" />
  </cores>

Re: solr admin bug with defaultCoreName

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, but that's related to this Issue:

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

thanks for pointing that out. There is actually still a problem with
defaultCoreName, so the used Check is not correct in that/your case :/
Quick-Fix for this Problem: https://gist.github.com/37ff72ee2237ec8b3c39

Will try to include that also in a complete Patch for SOLR-2667

Regards
Stefan