Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/24 13:57:42 UTC

Question about nifi-env.sh

Hi,

I'm trying to use the environment variables NIFI_PID_DIR and NIFI_LOG_DIR
to change those directories.

Unfortunately nifi-env.sh is being called by nifi.sh which overrides them
without any way to override them.

To make it even more confusing the path for NIFI_PID_DIR is different than
the default which is hardcoded in RunNifi.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing anything obvious.

Otherwise I'd suggest changing nifi-env.sh to only set those variables when
they have not already been set to another value. Does that make sense?

Thank you,
Lars

Re: Question about nifi-env.sh

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.