Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Hai Zhou <ye...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/21 01:21:23 UTC

Request for contributor permissions

Hi everyone,
My name is Hai Zhou and I am new to contributing to open source. I am from
China (Time zone : GMT+8:00).
I'm very interested in Flink and willing to contribute to it.
Cloud anybody give me the contributor permissions?
My jira username is "yew1eb"
Thanking You,
Regards,
Hai Zhou

Re: Request for contributor permissions

Posted by Hai Zhou <ye...@gmail.com>.
Hi Till,

I got the permissions. Thanks so much.
I hoping to help out the community as much as possible.

Regards,
Hai Zhou

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Hai Zhou,