Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Michael Felt <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/05 18:44:40 UTC

patches for the build/aix area - httpd-2.2.x

Now includes:
the LICENSE in the packaging
also adds a dependency for the libc in use by the building system (to
prevent issues when trying to load a package on AIX 5.3 when it was
packaged on AIX 6.1 (or higher)
uses httpd/httpd as User/Group - and changed in httpd.conf before packaging
sets file owner/group to httpd:httpd at install (creates user/group in
local files
(i.e. not in LDAP) if needed.
rpm for libz is no longer needed

"apr" and "apr-util" are external packages, rather than built in src - same
as httpd comes from svn.

Happy "Sinterklas",

Michael

p.s. will redo the same for httpd-2.4.x asap

Re: patches for the build/aix area - httpd-2.2.x

Posted by Michael Felt <ma...@gmail.com>.
>From another test I found an unexpected side-effect and have modified
mkinstallp.ksh so that all directories retain r-x permissions.

To keep it simple the complete patch of the directory build/aix for
"existing" files.

Posted by Michael Felt <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Felt <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.