Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Driv <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/22 00:45:00 UTC

Re-use a form

Hi...

I have a problem:

I have an action that retrieve some results from a DB, puts them in a form
and forwards it to a jsp.

The problem is that I have to do (from the jsp) another search in th DB
using the same FORM.

the scope of the action that generates the form is session, but it does not
work.

how can I do this?

Thank you in advance

Re: Re-use a form

Posted by Driv <fe...@hotmail.com>.

Hi again and thaks for you interest in my problem!

I've already resolt the problem, I just had to change the scope of the
action that generates the form into session, instead of request, that was
ok. But the real problem I had was that the link in the jsp was not well
done.

Re: Re-use a form

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Driv wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I have a problem:
>
> I have an action that retrieve some results from a DB, puts them in a form
> and forwards it to a jsp.
>
> The problem is that I have to do (from the jsp) another search in th DB
> using the same FORM.
>
> the scope of the action that generates the form is session, but it does not
> work.

I don't understand the question. What does not work? How does it not
work? What exactly are you doing? There's not enough information here to
really help.

L.