Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by nseb <se...@hotmail.com> on 2013/07/30 11:13:40 UTC

problem to build the latest version of trunk

I have this error this morning with goals : clean install

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor
(default-descriptor) on project karaf-maven-plugin: Error extracting plugin
descriptor: 'invalid entry size (expected 0 but got 1070 bytes)' -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor
(default-descriptor) on project karaf-maven-plugin: Error extracting plugin
descriptor: 'invalid entry size (expected 0 but got 1070 bytes)'

any idea ?

RE: problem to build the latest version of trunk

Posted by nseb <se...@hotmail.com>.
I made the following tests:maven 3.0.5maven 3.10
removing my local repo every time.
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 03:46:44 -0700
From: ml-node+s922171n4029384h49@n3.nabble.com
To: seb_nicouleau@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: problem to build the latest version of trunk

	Hi,

What's your maven version?

-------------

Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Twitter: freemanfang

Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

On 2013-7-30, at 下午5:13, nseb wrote:

> I have this error this morning with goals : clean install

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal

> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor

> (default-descriptor) on project karaf-maven-plugin: Error extracting plugin

> descriptor: 'invalid entry size (expected 0 but got 1070 bytes)' -> [Help 1]

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute

> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor

> (default-descriptor) on project karaf-maven-plugin: Error extracting plugin

> descriptor: 'invalid entry size (expected 0 but got 1070 bytes)'

> any idea ?

		http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/problem-to-build-the-latest-version-of-trunk-tp4029383p4029384.html

		To unsubscribe from problem to build the latest version of trunk, click here.

		NAML

Re: problem to build the latest version of trunk

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What's your maven version?