Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/12/19 06:43:20 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf 4.0.8 released

The Karaf team is pleased to announce Karaf (Container) 4.0.8 release.

This is an update patch for Apache Karaf 4.0.x, containing many bug
fixes, dependency updates, improvements. Especially, it fixes an issue
on ARM and Solaris platforms, and on the features service.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from

http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-408

and

Maven:

  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
  <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
  <version>4.0.8</version>
  </dependency>

Release Notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12338147

Enjoy!

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf 4.0.8 released

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Dario,

As you can see: http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-schedule

Karaf 4.1.0 is plan for the end of this month for an announcement early
next month.

Regards
JB

--