Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by ra...@gmail.com on 2012/11/01 08:36:35 UTC

How to broke a user with a manually installed ?

Hi!

I have a question. I have 2 VM which is installed manually, now can I use VCL to manage these VM and  can I use vcl to grant user access to these vm?
Thank you.

Re: How to broke a user with a manually installed ?

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu>.
If you would like the VCL to manage and broker access to these VMs, you will first need to 'capture' these images using the vcld -setup command:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Capture+A+Base+Image

Also, make sure that the VMs have first been set up according to the instructions listed here (for Windows):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Create+a+Windows+Base+Image

or here (for Linux):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Create+a+Linux+Base+Image

Aaron