Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Savani <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 06:40:54 UTC

Doubts about return on Billing account payments not received

Hi,

I have following doubts about return on order paid using billing account.

*case 1:*
I create a billing account for the customer and the payment was done using
the billing account
(no deposits available that can be directly added as payment received in
payment preference)

Now what action should be done for the return on the given billing account
Either it should credit the full amount to the billing account to be used
by other orders
or  it should fulfill the original order invoice with new created payment
to billing account and close that invoice

Currently its doing nothing of above.

*case 2:*
In case if part of the billing account payment for the order is captured
from the billing account then in that case its looks
its not doing wt it should do
eg;
Order total 500
Payment from billing account deposit    100
Outstanding payment from billing account 400

Now refund of this order is resulting in following actions:

Create return invoice with order total amount
Apply already paid amount to the return invoice+billing account
Apply already paid amount to the billing account    (as supposed to be used
to be other order) also sets paymentPreference id

Apply already paid amount + order total amount to the return
invoice+billing account
Apply already paid amount + order total amount to the return billing
account (as supposed to be used to be other order) also sets
paymentPreference id

Both of the above payments are not usable because order payment preference
id is set.

Should not it do the process as following
Apply already paid from billing account deposit amount to the billing
account credit to be consumed by other order (by not setting
orderPaymentPreferenceId or by other way)
Apply not paid billing account amount to the original order invoice to
close that invoice.

Re: Doubts about return on Billing account payments not received

Posted by Anil Savani <an...@gmail.com>.
I am using ofbiz 11.04

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
No, its not. I would try to fix it, possibly along with a test case to verify.

Regards
Vikas

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.