Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2005/07/19 16:24:28 UTC

Sitemap:Selector multiple value in map:when tag ?

Hi

While working with selectors I would like to test more than one value in my
test
something like this
<map:when test="region or province">
or region,province or region|province
I tried all the variations I could think of, but none work , is this
possible ?

Thanks for the thoughts
Tibor

Re: Sitemap:Selector multiple value in map:when tag ?

Posted by Jarry Liu <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I misunderstand it as in xsl file.  I have no idea how to deal
with it  in sitemap.xmap.

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
Ralph Goers wrote:

> The syntax below would test to see if the value matches the string
> "europe or region".  You would need to write a new selector that accepts
> something like:
> "'europe' or 'region'" and knows what to do with it.
Thanks Ralph, Well it would react just as it does now just that it has more
than just one possibility. I'll submit this to dev. thanks for your
confirmation.
Regards

Re: Sitemap:Selector multiple value in map:when tag ?

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The syntax below would test to see if the value matches the string
"europe or region".  You would need to write a new selector that accepts
something like:
"'europe' or 'region'" and knows what to do with it.

Ralph

Posted by Kees Broenink <ke...@backbase.com>.

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.

Posted by Jarry Liu <ja...@gmail.com>.