Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/01/21 12:07:01 UTC

[VOTE] 2.0beta1 release

I'd say it is about time to start a release branch for Slide 2.0beta1,
let final tests run, and if they look good make a release, if not make
final fixes to this branch then make the release. After that we can add
both Tamino and Searching to the proposals section.

Please vote!

Oliver

Re: [VOTE] 2.0beta1 release

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
hi oliver

On 22 Jan 2004, at 09:52, Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

> I will cross-post the results of that vote into the Jakarta general
> list to have PMC members give their binding vote. Sorry for the
> confusion, this is my first Jakarta release and this voting stuff
> really confuses me...

(i'm a little behind the times now so hopefully other people will jump
in an correct me if i go astray...)

i've always considered the pmc at jakarta.apache.org as the right list
to post VOTE results to.

- robert

Re: [VOTE] 2.0beta1 release

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.
Ooooops, forgot my vote: +1 (of course)...

Anyway, this really is an informal vote, as it contains different
options which is really hard to vote upon. Anyway, I will make the
branch now and - I am afraid - we will need a more formal vote before
actually releasing Slide. I will cross-post the results of that vote
into the Jakarta general list to have PMC members give their binding
vote. Sorry for the confusion, this is my first Jakarta release and this
voting stuff really confuses me...

OK, branching NOW. Please no commits for the next hour or so.

Oliver