Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/23 17:01:04 UTC

new mailing lists ?

Hi guys,

we have now a few more active projects, and I'm wondering if it's not
time to request more mailong lists for them. More specifcially, it seems
like those mailing list would be good to have :
- studio-dev
- kerby-dev
- fortress-dev

That would make it easier for us, don't you think so ?

Thanks !

RE: new mailing lists ?

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.
+1 good!

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Sounds great! I agree.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by Lucas Theisen <lu...@pastdev.com>.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we have now a few more active projects, and I'm wondering if it's not
> time to request more mailong lists for them. More specifcially, it seems
> like those mailing list would be good to have :
> - studio-dev

low traffic, I don't think it is needed

> - kerby-dev
> - fortress-dev

+1 to both

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
>> I don't think we need a vote, and yes a ML for Kerby is all we need now.
Thank you all for the good consideration, it would be helpful a lot!

Regards,
Kai

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: new mailing lists ?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 04/23/2015 05:01 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we have now a few more active projects, and I'm wondering if it's not
> time to request more mailong lists for them. More specifcially, it seems
> like those mailing list would be good to have :
> - studio-dev
> - kerby-dev
> - fortress-dev
>
> That would make it easier for us, don't you think so ?

+1 for Kerby, there is very much activity

+0 for Fortress, I think it is still connected to the rest, it also
depends on LDAP API and uses ApacheDS libs.

I don't think we need it for Studio, there has already been more
activity in the past.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: new mailing lists ?