Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Akis mert <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/14 23:43:55 UTC

CXF 2.1.4 [Tomcat]

Hi,
I have downloaded apache-cxf-2.1.4.zip but have problem testing the samples
Specifically:
I have installed
- jdk1.6.0_06
- apache-ant 1.7.1
-apache tomcat 6.0.16
I tried the one of the samples
I have set up the enviromental variables
(JAVA_HOME, CATALINA_HOME, ANT_HOME, CXF_HOME,
classpath=.;%CXF_HOME%\lib\cxf-manifest.jar;build\classes)
exactly as the read-me files indicate
I have produced the web-service using wsd2java tool and compiled the sample (i tested wsdl_first from samples directory)
I have run <ant war> to produce a full war
I run <ant deploy-tomcat>
All ok
When i go to tomcat to access the services directory i get:
Http 404- cxf servlet is not available
The cxf-servlet and web.xml seem ok
Am i missing a jar or something? Everything was by the directions in the samples directory
Can you please help me?
Thank you,
Many Regards,
Akis