Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by simone cecchini <si...@kiosco.org> on 2001/02/05 13:13:20 UTC

Re: esql.xsl 1.58 broken, was: Re: [1.8.3]

i've had a similar problem this morning. i've replaced the current template match (1)
<xsl:template match="xsp:page/*">
with (2)
<xsl:template match="xsp:page/*[not(namespace-uri(.)=$xsp-namespace-uri)]">
which i found in a previous version of esql and now things works again. (i guess that the modification (1)->(2) has been done to get 'xslt comply with the spec', as donald ball said, so i would consider this as a temporary solution, but it still works good for me)
bye,