Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by h b <hb...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 03:34:02 UTC

Port Count on the consumer

Hello, there is a web service I'd like to consume from my web application.
I have a stub generated from wsdl2java (that works great).

My servlet is stateless, so now I'm worried about all the stubs I'd be
creating and deleting and what that means to my web app.  I think of ways
around it, but first I just want to see its behavior.  One resources that
I'd like to keep track of is the number of ports the stubs are opening.  Is
there a tool that helps me count the number of ports open on the system?

Thanks