Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/06 19:36:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.11.0,
as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release

[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:

* JIRA release notes [1],

* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint E1FACC15B67B2C5149224052D3B314F3B6E9C746 [3],

* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],

* source code tag "0.11.0-rc1" [5],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,

Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12350673

[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/hudi-0.11.0-rc1/

[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hudi/KEYS

[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1056/

[5] https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.11.0-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Based on the feedback, we will cancel RC1 and I'll start preparing RC2
within 1 day. Thank you all.

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <et...@gmail.com>.
-1

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
-1

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.11.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
-1