Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sireesha Sridhara <ss...@avolent.com> on 2007/03/06 19:32:59 UTC

RE: Validating daat from d/b on webpage

Hi,
I have created a test plan in jmeter which will get all the daat from
the database and store it in file. I have to validate my application and
see that if all the data from the database is displayed on the webpage
or not. How can I check each row returned from d/b on the web page. In
pure java we would have all the results in a result ser and we can get
the data into a object like array or vector and we can get each element
and validate that on the web page.
But in jmeter is there any mechanism to check each row of d/b on web
page that is a any datastrcutre that can hold all the data from the d/b
and use a loop to traverse through the data structure and parse it.

Thank you,
Sireesha Sridhara.