Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Michael Heuer <he...@acm.org> on 2003/10/09 23:15:55 UTC

[collections] package observed --> observable

While I'm at giving my thoughts on names for things, I would also like to
see the package o.a.c.collections.observed change to observable to match
the class names.  I can submit a patch if desired, but most of the change
is in cvs, not in the source code.

   michael