Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Rajiv K Nistala <ra...@fiorano.com> on 2005/08/31 11:17:09 UTC

Another sandesha problem - ws-addressing

Hi,

While using Sandesha I figure that SandeshaContext.initCall() needs to be
used which takes in a targetURL. Shouldn't this target URL be set to the URL
which is provided in the WS-Addressing's wsa:To attribute??

Regards,
Rajiv K Nistala

Re: Another sandesha problem - ws-addressing

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajiv,

Actually this targetURL value will be set to
call.setTargetEndpointAddress() method. So it is simply the endpoint
address of the service. (This may
become wsa:To if addressing is enabled)

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.