Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by vijay <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/14 12:53:24 UTC

Wicket getLocalizer().getString(.. Issue

Hi All,

I am using getLocalizer().getString(..,..) to fetch the resource (.property
file) content.

But it always  fetching the content from cache and to get the latest change
in the resource file
have to restart the server again, which is a big issue as we can't start
production server every time on change of property file.

I had done many heat and trial but not get success.

Please suggest to resolve this issue...

Thanks in advance...