Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Kevin Ballard <ke...@rapleaf.com> on 2008/06/07 01:50:42 UTC

Ruby NonblockingServer implementation

In my github fork (http://github.com/kballard/thrift) I now have a
complete, working implementation of NonblockingServer. It even has
benchmarks (`rake benchmark`). I would love it if people could test it
out on their code and make sure it works in the real world.

Also, if anybody can figure out why the heck my benchmark double-frees
and segfaults when run on ThreadPoolServer, I would absolutely love to
know. You can test with `rake benchmark
THRIFT_SERVER=Thrift::ThreadPoolServer`.

-Kevin Ballard

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin@rapleaf.com

Re: Ruby NonblockingServer implementation

Posted by Kevin Ballard <ke...@rapleaf.com>.
Oh yeah, sorry.

It's also up at the thruhere mirror at pri/kballard/ruby_lib_rewrite.

-Kevin Ballard

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin@rapleaf.com