Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dave Templeton <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 22:36:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 and SUDO

Is there any way to complie httpd statically. The rteason is I need to use
SUDO and that wipes the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable so apache cannot find its
shared object libraries.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 and SUDO

Posted by Dave Templeton <da...@gmail.com>.
Yvo,
       I have not been in the habit of using apachectl but starting httpd
directly. I will try this how ever and thanks for the idea.
Dave.

Posted by Yvo van Doorn <yv...@gmail.com>.