Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/06/03 11:56:32 UTC

AW: Flex SDK download by JAR file

Cross posting this to develop ...

You can use the command line interface of the flex-sdk-converter for this. I documented most of it here [1]
The binary of the fat-jar can be downloaded from Apaches Snapshot repo [2]

For example the following command should download Flex 4.15.0 with Air 21.0 (Windows and Mac), Flash 21.0 including the fontkit libs and output that to the fdk-out directory (You will have to type "yes" several times in order to accept the license agreements):

java -jar cli-1.0.0-20160603.114214-158.jar -fdkDir fdk-out -flexVersion 4.15.0 -flashVersions 21.0 -airVersion 21.0 -platforms WINDOWS,MAC -fontkit download

Hope this helps ... if you are having problems, please reply back to the flex user list. After all this use-case is a side product of the mavenizer and hasn't been tested as thorough as the rest.

Chris

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/flex/utilities/converter/cli/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cli-1.0.0-20160603.114214-158.jar