Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Admin <ad...@warthong.org> on 2002/06/20 18:00:32 UTC

Remote Administrator is not Adding users

I recently upgraded from 2.0a2 to 2.0a3
I attempt to add a user using the telnet Remote Administrator.
I enter the command to add the user, but when I verify the user, it tells me
that the user does not exist.
I'm not sure what is happening.
Any suggestions?

Re: Remote Administrator is not Adding users

Posted by "Javier (Before)" <ja...@b4before.com>.
Hello...
        my suggestions is what you see your file config.xml, find what
"use-list" is sett for defalult.

On the console of James (telnet localhost 4555), you can add users to
diferent list-users, use the command "use list-tipe", the problem will be
what the old users deffined are en diferent list that by default, only
change the default list in config.xml.

by...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>